Your Cape Charles Personal Injury Lawyer
Our Cape Charles Personal Injury Lawyer offices are located in various areas of Cape Charles, Virginia. We also have a main office located close by, off Rogers Drive in Nassawadox on the Eastern Shore.
Cape Charles is located on Virginia’s Eastern Shore and was founded in 1884. For many years, Cape Charles was the terminal for the Little Creek-Cape Charles Ferry and provided passenger and car ferry service to Norfolk and Hampton, situated across the Bay from Cape Charles. The last ferry to depart Cape Charles was in 1963 but Cape Charles still operates as a terminal for railway barges from Bay Coast Railroad which travel to Norfolk.
There are approximately 1,200 people and 280 families residing in Cape Charles and the town is 4.4 square miles.
Cape Charles is an historic district on the Virginia Landmarks Register and is also on the National Register of Historic Places. It contains one of the largest concentrations of Victorian Homes on the East Coast and most of its buildings were constructed between 1885 and 1920.
If you are severely injured in an accident in Cape Charles, contact us and we will schedule an appointment to meet with you. We have proudly served families throughout Cape Charles and the Eastern Shore for over 35 years.
Experienced Cape Charles Personal Injury Lawyer
Our Cape Charles personal injury lawyer serves the area of Cape Charles and all other areas of the Eastern Shore and Virginia. He is available for free legal advice anytime, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you are involved in an accident in Cape Charles, Virginia, contact our experienced Cape Charles personal injury lawyer, Attorney Lawrence K. Land.
Our Experienced Cape Charles Personal Injury Lawyer Is Standing By To Help You!
Our Cape Charles personal injury lawyer, Attorney Land, is standing by to offer you free legal advice. Don’t wait. Call us anytime, 24/7!
Attractions In Cape Charles, Virginia
There are lots of attractions and things to do in Cape Charles:
- The Cape Charles Museum and Welcome Center is located on Randolph Avenue in an old power plant. It contains information about the town, the ferry, the railroad service and old pictures of the town’s history.
- Boat and wave runner rentals are available at the waterfront as well as a restaurant.
- The Kiptopeke State Park is a great spot to observe hawks during their fall migratory season. The park is a great place for nature study and you can visit the banding station during September and October.
- Cape Charles is also home to a 2.6 mile hike and bike trail in the Eastern Shore Natural Wildlife Refuge. It is a great place to observe nature and contains a visitor center to help you with your visit.
- The town of Cape Charles is on the Chesapeake Bay and has a beachfront park with beautiful sunset views. The Chamber of Commerce sponsors several Harbor parties on the first Saturday of each month in the Summer.
- Cape Charles has several shops, Bed and Breakfasts and restaurants, as well as the Palace Theater which hosts movies, art showings and live performances.
- The Cape Charles town harbor has been recently renovated with a new bath house, boardwalk and a beachfront restaurant. The Bay Creek Marina is privately operated and has over 100 boat slips and can handle boats up to 150 feet. Southeast Expeditions offers kayak rentals and tours.
- Cape Charles has two first class golf courses at Bay Creek along the Chesapeake Bay that were designed by golf legends, Arnold Palmer and
Our Cape Charles Personal Injury Lawyer Will Come To You
Cape Charles is a special place for us, as we enjoy helping all the local Eastern Shore families. When involved in a serious personal injury, you cannot afford to waste time. Call us right away! Contact our Cape Charles personal injury lawyer before you talk to the insurance company.
We will travel to you anywhere in Cape Charles, or any other location in Virginia. Attorney Land will give you a free no-obligation consultation and evaluation of your injury case. Our experienced injury lawyer only gets paid when you get paid. Contact Lawrence K. Land, 24/7, for a free case review from an experienced Cape Charles personal injury lawyer.