Your Chesapeake Personal Injury Lawyer
Our Chesapeake Personal Injury Lawyer offices are located in various areas of Chesapeake, Virginia. We also have a main office located close by, in the downtown area of Norfolk, Virginia.
Contact us and we will schedule an appointment to meet with you in Chesapeake. If you cannot travel to us, we can travel to you. We have proudly served families throughout Chesapeake and the surrounding area for over 35 years.
If you are involved in an accident in Chesapeake, Virginia, contact our experienced Chesapeake personal injury lawyer, Attorney Lawrence K. Land.
Experienced Chesapeake Personal Injury Lawyer
Our Chesapeake personal injury lawyer serves the city of Chesapeake and all other areas of Virginia. He is available for free legal consultations 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Chesapeake is a city in the southeastern portion of Virginia. It is 12 miles north of the North Carolina border. The city is 15 minutes from Norfolk, 20 minutes from the Oceanfront, and 40 minutes from Williamsburg, VA.
Our Experienced Chesapeake Personal Injury Lawyer Is Ready To Serve You!
Our Chesapeake personal injury lawyer is standing by to offer you free legal advice. Don’t wait. Call now, 7 days a week, anytime, 24/7!
Fun Facts About Chesapeake, Virginia
- Chesapeake is ranked as one of the six best places to live by MONEY Magazine, for cities with 100,000+ populations in the Eastern United States.
- The City of Chesapeake is more than 353 square miles and is ranked as the 11th largest city in the United States.
- Chesapeake is ranked by the FBI as one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
- There are more miles of deep water canals in Chesapeake than in any other city in the United States.
Numerous athletes and well known people have come from the Chesapeake, Virginia:
- Michael Cuddyer – professional baseball player; grew up in Chesapeake
- Alonzo Mourning – retired pro basketball player; grew up in Chesapeake
- Ricky Rudd – retired pro NASCAR driver; born in Norfolk County, now Chesapeake
- DeAngelo Hall – professional football player; raised in Chesapeake
- David Wright – professional baseball player; raised in Chesapeake
- Julian Upton – professional baseball player; raised in Chesapeake
- Darryl Tapp – professional football player; raised in Chesapeake
Popular Attractions In Chesapeake, Virginia Beach
Chesapeake is a short trip to the Norfolk Tides, a minor league AAA farm team for the Baltimore Orioles. They play in Harbor Park in Norfolk, Virginia. Also, the Admirals, a pro ice hockey team plays in Norfolk and is part of the American Hockey League.
- Chesapeake Veteran’s Memorial
- Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway
- Chesapeake Arboretum
- Deep Creek Lock Park
- Dismal Swamp Canal Trail
- Portlock Galleries at Sono
- Great Bridge Lock Park
- Chesapeake Planetarium
- Chesapeake City Park
Our Chesapeake Personal Injury Lawyer Will Come To You
We love the City of Chesapeake and helping all the local families. If you, or anyone you love, have been injured, please don’t wait any longer. Call us right away! When involved in a serious personal injury, you cannot afford to waste time. Contact our Chesapeake personal injury lawyer before you talk to the insurance company.
We will come to you anywhere in Chesapeake, or any other location in Virginia. Please accept our offer for a free no-obligation consultation and evaluation. Our experienced injury lawyer only gets paid when you get paid. Contact Lawrence K. Land, 24/7, for a free review from an experienced Chesapeake personal injury lawyer near you!
For a no-fee consultation for free legal advice, call Chesapeake personal injury lawyer, Attorney Lawrence K. Land at 757-625-1911. Or, on the Eastern Shore, call us at 757-787-2222. To reach us by email, use email@example.com, or fill out the contact form on our site.